How To View Your Site
If your domain name hasn’t been transferred to our servers yet, you can still see your site pages by using your IP address (see your welcome email) as follows:
Be sure to include the forward slash at the end of the URL and change "username" to match the username created for you when your account was setup.
If your domain has been transferred to Spastic Ghost, you can view your pages in a web browser by typing either of the following in your browser address bar:
If you still getting an error accessing your site, you may be experiencing one of the following issues:
- Your initial page is not named index.htm or index.html
- The code in your index page is incorrect
- The registration/transfer request for your domain has not been processed yet.
- Important directories and/or hidden files were deleted from your server space.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Starting a Website – Everything You’ll Need It seems like everyone either has or wants a...
Transferring Your Domain to Spastic Ghost If you did not originally register your domain with...
How to Access Your cPanel cPanel is used for managing your web hosting account and is available...
To create an email account: Log into your cPanel and click Email Accounts. Type the email...
An FTP account is used to upload and manage files on your web site. By creating unique FTP...